LFT Zanzibar, Tanzania 🇹🇿 -Maternal newborn child health program
On 17th January 2024 the President of Zanzibar Dr Hussain Ali Hassan Mwinyi graced us to open the Accident & Emergency Department and Laboratories at Makunduchi, southern Zanzibar.
We now embark on the next phase of the project with 142 clinics over Unguja and Pemba islands focused on primary healthcare for mums and children.
This marked a pivotal moment in the program which will transform the lives of 500,000 children that are expected to be born on the islands over the next decade.
Join us for the love of your mother to save lives of mothers and children in Zanzibar.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan