Wilaadah of Sayed Fatemah as – Al Siddiqa Bakery by the LFT in Sanaa Yemen
We want to thank you, our patrons, for being part of a transformational project addressing the core need of ameliorating hunger amongst the poor, orphaned and displaced communities in war ravaged parts of Sanaa in Yemen.
In a country that’s one of the most food insecure in the world your support makes a difference to hundreds of thousands of lives on an ongoing basis.
The Al Siddiqa Bakery named after the Noble Lady Fatemah as began operations in July 2020 and has since baked 5,920,245 loaves for distribution with 5,000 loaves being distributed daily:
That means almost 2,000 people who could have gone to bed hungry each night are saved that humiliation and given the opportunity to be more hopeful about the future.
Thank you for your continued generosity.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan