LFT continue to support to feed the poorest families in Sanaa in Yemen
As an act of generosity and inviting good blessings throughout the year, the Lady Fatemah as Charitable Trust invites all of you to continue to pledge your support to feed the poorest families in Sanaa in Yemen.
On the birth anniversary of Lady Fatemah as and in her sunnah we will serve the poor, the orphaned child and the ones seeking refuge for the pleasure of Allah, not seeking any gratitude or recompense, just as the noble family achieved in Madinah.
Yemen is in the grip of famine after years of war and internal displacement.
The cost per family is £42 and a total of 1,000 families can be served. A generous grant enables us to offer a DOUBLING of every donation to £21,000.
Congratulations to you and your families on the birth anniversary of Lady Fatemah as.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan