LFT responds to the Gaza Emergency
LFT responds to the Gaza Emergency with enabling critically needed medical supplies to the Nasser Hospital in Khan Younis and through them to each hospital and clinic that needs these supplies.
In total over 100,000 beneficiaries would benefit from a total of nine lorry loads of medication provided for working with the cluster of charities supporting this need.
Your patronage continues to make a significant difference in the lives of civilians – do please carry on sharing your compassion generosity and support
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan