🤲 Emergency Aid for Gaza: Rebuilding Hope, Restoring Lives 🤲 Update
Thanks to your generous support, essential aid, including medicines and supplies, has successfully reached Gaza through our ground partner’s convoy. This assistance is urgently required in hospitals facing severe shortages, with over 40,000 people in need of immediate medical treatment. The WHO warns of potential indirect deaths from communicable diseases surpassing those from direct bombings.
This urgently needed aid, comprising medicines and disposables for operating theatres and the treatment of traumatic injuries, will directly benefit four hospitals in southern Gaza—Nasser Hospital, European Gaza Hospital in Khan Younis, Shuhada al Aqsa Hospital in the Middle Area, and Abu Yousef Al Najjar Hospital in Rafah.
To sustain and expand these efforts, we’ve allocated $500,000 and are grateful for any additional support from patrons. Your contribution at this stage is crucial in addressing the immediate and escalating health needs in Gaza. Thank you for making a significant impact during this challenging time.
JOIN US in being the catalyst for change. Your donation today will make a profound impact on those in urgent need.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan