The Karbala RO plant
Just think when you want to deliver 1,000,000 sealed plastic cups of water it would cost between $35,000 to $50,000 to acquire. Once drunk it’s gone and leaves you approx 18 tonnes of single use plastic that’s not going to be recycled or disintegrate.
The cups may sit in the heat before being served so introducing carcinogens to the water you serve. It will waste gallons of diesel in delivery.
The Karbala RO plant costs less than $350 a day in capital expenses over a 5 year lifespan and $150 a day in consumables and wages to operate and keep safe and is there all year round to serve zuwwar.
That’s more than 1,000,000 litres each day and iA no final cup served as the replacement system will be more than paid for by the savings in this machines.
This redefines thawaab jaariyah.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan