LFT supported by JFF/UGI water purification for the Zuwwar of Aba Abdillah
Arbaeen 1445 – Karbala
أبد والله يا زهراء ما ننسى حسينا
1,400 years ago a cruel tyrant said Lady Fatemah’s son will not drink get a drop of water.
In the name of his mother, we respond no zaair of Hussain will be deprived a drop of water!
This transformational collaboration between the Lady Fatemah Trust supported by JFF/UGI has created an additional capacity for water purification for the Zuwwar of Aba Abdillah as after we completed the commissioning of the facility in Najaf.
This valuable partnership with the Attabah means the mawakebs are none other than the shrines of Imam Ali as and Imam Hussain as not only during the period of Arbaeen but all year round.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan