End the walk for impute water or extreme thirst with the LFT this Arbaeen
Najaf Al Ashraf – this Thursday night as hundreds of thousands stayed in the Holy Shrine of Imam Ali as to listened to Dua e Kumail after a day of 47+ degrees to drink cool water they did so with the support of LFT patrons and the JFF and UGI collaboration.
As the days when zuwwar head off from Najaf to walk to Karbala in hundreds of taps along the old shrine compound as well as the new courtyard named after Lady Fatemah over three million litres of drinking water have been purified and served to zuwwar.
Like with the projects supported by our patrons this is a sustainable development serving the pilgrims of Ameer Al Mumineen and soon Aba Abdillah as all year round
With your continued support this work will carry on serving water to the neediest communities in Afghanistan Kenya Iraq Pakistan mainland Tanzania Yemen and the islands of Zanzibar each day of the year.
End the walk for impute water or extreme thirst with the LFT this Arbaeen.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan