LFT in Najaf, Iraq – Serving the pilgrims to the Shrine of the Master of the Faithful in Najaf Al Ashraf
LFT in Najaf, Iraq – Serving the pilgrims to the Shrine of the Master of the Faithful in Najaf Al Ashraf – this is the hum of 45,000 litres of water being purified each hour purely using green energy from arrays of sailor panels. This adds to the capacity of the machinery operational since January 2023 at the courtyard of Lady Fatemah as.
Together over 600,000 litres of drinking water can be purified serving pilgrims from the summer months to peak seasons over Ashura ro Arbaeen.
Thanks to the generosity of the donors this will soon be joined by 100,000 litres per hour generated for the pilgrims arriving in Karbala to pay their homage to the Master of Martyrs over Arbaeen.
Thank you to all our patrons – do please join in this lofty reward of serving up to 3,000,000 litres a day eliminating the need for single use plastic being discarded piling in landfills and tainting the quality of water served.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan