LFT Yemen 🇾🇪- the Muharram food distribution program
LFT Yemen 🇾🇪- the Muharram food distribution program where 800 families were served a months groceries in the first 10 days of the month.
Overall over 50,000 families with more than 300,000 vulnerable individuals have been served with more than 3,000,000 kgs of essential food items in the overall time this program has been running.
This has assured the most vulnerable communities including the elderly, internally displaced, sick and widowed mothers.
We have worked in over 12 towns and cities including Sanaa and Hodeida.
Additionally over 5,200,000 loaves of bread baked in the Al Siddiqa bakery have been distributed to these communities with more than 5,000 loaves baked and served daily.
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan