LFT Eid Al Adha – Sanaa, Yemen and Dashte Barchi in Kabul Afghanistan
LFT Eid Al Adha – Sanaa, Yemen and Dashte Barchi in Kabul Afghanistan- As we prepare to celebrate the dedication of Prophet Ibrahim as in the cause of his submission to the command of Allah, millions of widowed mothers and their orphaned children may go without a square meal on the day perpetuating hunger and starvation and giving them little hope of regaining control of their own lives malnourished and without hope.
So whether you help them with a qurbani animal that helps the mother prepare a nourishing meal or regain a longer term skill set through education or mothernomics please don’t forget to include them in your prayers on the plains of Arafah and Makkah if you’re in Hajj or from wherever you supplicate and celebrate.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan