Ramadhan – LFT Tanzania distribution of food parcels
Volunteers in Tanzania are preparing for the distribution of food parcels in Tanzania for projects supported there all year round.
With the deaf and albino school in Pongwe Tanzania as well as the transformation of the medical centre and primary school in Bagamoyo the transformation of education and healthcare there is just beginning and with your support so much more will be achieved there and in all other countries where the LFT diligently delivers care, hope and imagination each day of the year.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan