LFT Zanzibar- Fatema and Hasan’s story
Fatema and her son Hassan are beneficiaries of the LFT’s systematic intervention for excellence in maternal health in Zanzibar eliminating any maternal deaths and any suffering.
Yesterday as we celebrated the lives of our mothers they too were able to share the joys of life and comfort thanks to your intervention.
Fatema and Hasan are one of over 15,000 mothers to have been checked for safe delivery and mothers receiving good support during childbirth thanks to your support.
As the program expands to Pemba in the months ahead the opportunity for safe pregnancy and early years is driven a notch higher to ensure mothers and children enjoy the best start to life and have great memories to savour.
For the love of your mother will you save the lives or mothers and babies in Zanzibar?
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul