No products in the cart.
LFT MOM Graduation Season Orders
In Karbala as the graduation season is underway the mothers at MOM are busy preparing graduation robes and outfit for the talented young men and women celebrating their special day.
Over a dozen colleges and universities received their orders for bespoke robes and gowns and the feedback from all graduating was tremendous.
This is a good way for the widowed mothers to supply goods and reconnect with the future generations so that as a community they can face the future with greater dignity hope and imagination.
As a special touch one mother from the college of sport also asked for her daughter to be dressed up in a matching outfit!
Thank you to all our patrons for brightening the path for these communities.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul