LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
Educate2Empower – across the world students returned to the classroom in the New Year with great improvements to their learning environment thanks to the continued support of the LFT patrons.
From albino and sight impaired students Pongwe in Tanzania returning to refurbished school premises to female students in Afghanistan continuing their education through private tutoring and receiving warm coats for winter made by MOM graduates these opportunities are closely formulated to address local challenges and turn them into opportunities.
Here students in Kaole village near Bagamoyo whose school was refurbished and now have an active school kitchen to serve school meals receive a stationery pack to use as their teachers are trained to Teach at the Right Level.
Thank you for your constant support in all education projects.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Kabul successful completion of the first phase of the Emergency food & Blankets
- LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
- LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
- LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Mother Empowerment and Transformation Programs Achieved
- LFT winter preparedness – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫