No products in the cart.
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
Winter 1/1/2023 – more widow headed families in Dashte Barchi Kabul Afghanistan receiving MOM made blankets and jackets by the Mothernomics mothers.
These mothers work with dignity and make enough to run their orphaned children.
The clothes and blankets produced are of high quality and purchased by other families. However your generosity ensures that these widowed mothers and their children receive these as a gift whilst the mothers producing them them receive a wage for their efforts.
A dignified warn winter thanks to your generosity at MOM.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”