No products in the cart.
LFT Najaf Al Ashraf, Iraq Water Purification Project completed
LFT Najaf Al Ashraf, Iraq
Alhamdulillah in the nights of Fatimiyyah, the project to supply 44,000,000 litres of purified cooled water each year to the pilgrims visiting the Sahn of Sayeda Fatemah as at the shrine of Imam Ali has been completed.
This milestone project is part of the completion of the new Sahn with a capacity of 250,000 increases the visitors to the shrine by more than five times and each cup of water quenching a pilgrim’s thirst will God willing be a means of their blessing.
You too can pledge to grow this work in 2023
So whether it’s £20.23, £202.30, £2023 or £20,230 please make this your cause of charity to make the New Year one of protection, safety and security.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul