LFT Haram of Imam Ali as Water Purification Project
LFT – Haram of Imam Ali as, Najaf Al Ashraf, Iraq 🇮🇶 – in the days of Faatemiyyah.
Today the equipment for the purification of 150,000 litres a day to serve the zuwwar at the Shrine of Sayeda Fatemah as at the Haram of Imam Ali as.
The mounting brackets for the large array of solar panels have been put up in readiness for receiving the panels to be mounted.
The filtration for desalination, UV light for killing bacteria and coolant system is going to be installed in the coming days so that the project is up and running in the next 10 days iA.
Please do continue to show your generosity as we grow the work to serve pilgrims to Karbala and Najaf with pure drinking water powered exclusively through renewable sources.
Thank you for your generous support good wishes and encouragement.
- LFT Kabul successful completion of the first phase of the Emergency food & Blankets
- LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
- LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
- LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Mother Empowerment and Transformation Programs Achieved
- LFT winter preparedness – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫