LFT responds to quench the thirst in Karbala today – TEST
LFT responds to quench the thirst in Karbala today: in the days in which Imam and his family and companions, including young children and babies, were prevented from access to drinking water in the scorching desert heat millions of pilgrims gather today to shout Labbayk ya Hussain!
The water filtration unit that can generate over 2,000,000 litres or 10,000,000 cups of drinking water a day with no need for any single use plastic bottles will start its journey to Karbala and be soon installed by Al Attabah Al Hussainiyah to serve the zuwwar of Imam Al Hussain as.
In the memory of Abal Fadhl Al Abbas please do join in this unique sustainable project that will iA have several more locations to serve the zuwwar.
The Lady Fatemah as Charitable Trust has been serving communities with access to safe water in te name of the mother of Imam al Hussain for over 25 years and continues to provide new water projects in Afghanistan Kenya Pakistan Tanzania (including Zanzibar) and Yemen.
Be part of this and all our efforts globally to eradicate thirst in the memory of Karbala
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan