LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 Education Support
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫- Keeping girls on school is one of the most effective ways of helping them build on their own futures.
It has been shown to highly reduce early marriages in pre-teen girls.
In Dashte Barchi, Kabul, Afghanistan the LFT has worked to continue to support orphaned boys and girls stay in full time education, whether as part of the school system or in informal tutoring where the new regime has shut schools.
Together we can build a new generation better equipped to rebuild a new country where minorities are respected and honoured as an integral part of the country.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan