No products in the cart.
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 Education Support
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫- Keeping girls on school is one of the most effective ways of helping them build on their own futures.
It has been shown to highly reduce early marriages in pre-teen girls.
In Dashte Barchi, Kabul, Afghanistan the LFT has worked to continue to support orphaned boys and girls stay in full time education, whether as part of the school system or in informal tutoring where the new regime has shut schools.
Together we can build a new generation better equipped to rebuild a new country where minorities are respected and honoured as an integral part of the country.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”