LFT Yemen 🇾🇪 – Eid ul Fitr 1443 – Eid gifts for the orphans
LFT Yemen 🇾🇪 – Eid ul Fitr 1443 – Meet Maiysum Juma, who tuned 11 years old just days ago!
This year his birthday fell in the Holy Month of Ramdhan and decided to raise money for Eid gifts for the orphaned children in Yemen.
This special gesture meant 500 boys and girls living without a father were able to enjoy new clothes for Eid.
So far he’s raised just over £5,500 and would be really glad if you could help him make more of a difference…
Just a small donation of £20 can provide Eid gifts for the orphans and put a smile on their faces.
To read more about LFTs work in Yemen in education, emergency food healthcare water and mothernomics please visit:
Let us make a difference together!
Please purchase generously
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan