No products in the cart.
LFT MOM Mothernomics Eid ul Fitr 1443
Eid ul Fitr 1443 – wondering how to bring a smile to a widowed mother and an orphaned child this Eid?
The mothers at MOM Mothernomics in Karbala have been busy making 700 Eid dresses for widowed mothers in Najaf and for just £10 you can give a good gift hand made by a mother trained to earn a sustainable living.
Why not treat an orphaned child in Sanaa with a new pair of garments for Eid day and make them feel cared for? For just £20 children like the ones above will celebrate in joy. We would like to help at least 500 orphaned children to feel special this Eid.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”