LFT MOM Mothernomics Eid ul Fitr 1443
Eid ul Fitr 1443 – wondering how to bring a smile to a widowed mother and an orphaned child this Eid?
The mothers at MOM Mothernomics in Karbala have been busy making 700 Eid dresses for widowed mothers in Najaf and for just £10 you can give a good gift hand made by a mother trained to earn a sustainable living.
Why not treat an orphaned child in Sanaa with a new pair of garments for Eid day and make them feel cared for? For just £20 children like the ones above will celebrate in joy. We would like to help at least 500 orphaned children to feel special this Eid.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan