LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 and Yemen 🇾🇪 – helps vulnerable children and their mothers
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 and Yemen 🇾🇪 – Ramadhan 1443 As we all enjoy being guests of the Almighty in these Holiest of days and nights there are millions of innocent people just like us who lack the means to have a meal to break their fast with.
Particularly hard hit are the survivors of conflicts in Afghanistan and Yemen who the LFT continue to serve with your support throughout the affected regions. Your support has enabled us to reach 5,000 by the Noble Month, thats 30,000 lives touched. But the need is critical and worsening! Do you know that in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 1 in 10 children born in 2022 has died of malnutrition!
We continue to serve Rev neediest in these as well those who have fled conflict to seek refuge in Europe as well as communities impacted by drought and lack of food in East Africa. Our focus is always on the vulnerable children and their mothers to be strengthened to give hope to the mothers to provide resilience to their families that can rebuild communities!
- LFT Kabul successful completion of the first phase of the Emergency food & Blankets
- LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
- LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
- LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Mother Empowerment and Transformation Programs Achieved
- LFT winter preparedness – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫