LFT Karbala Iraq celebrating the achievement of young graduates
LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶- An amazing sight to savour as we celebrate the achievement of the young men and women who graduated from university to start a new life ahead in their chosen careers.
But what makes this an even more special sight is that the graduation 👨🎓 robes scarves and mortar boards the graduates are wearing were bespoke hand made for them by the mothers on the mothernomics program.
Like these graduates 🎓 hundreds of more around southern Iraq have chosen MOM as their brand of choice not only for their graduation robes but also evening dresses and we hope on time wedding dresses too.
Empowerment of communities of mothers to drive success across generations promoting healing and restoring hope and imagination.
We thank all our patrons and well wishers who enable us to achieve this and much more in the months and years ahead.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul