LFT Karbala Iraq celebrating the achievement of young graduates
LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶- An amazing sight to savour as we celebrate the achievement of the young men and women who graduated from university to start a new life ahead in their chosen careers.
But what makes this an even more special sight is that the graduation 👨🎓 robes scarves and mortar boards the graduates are wearing were bespoke hand made for them by the mothers on the mothernomics program.
Like these graduates 🎓 hundreds of more around southern Iraq have chosen MOM as their brand of choice not only for their graduation robes but also evening dresses and we hope on time wedding dresses too.
Empowerment of communities of mothers to drive success across generations promoting healing and restoring hope and imagination.
We thank all our patrons and well wishers who enable us to achieve this and much more in the months and years ahead.
- LFT Kabul successful completion of the first phase of the Emergency food & Blankets
- LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
- LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
- LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Mother Empowerment and Transformation Programs Achieved
- LFT winter preparedness – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫