LFT Ramadhan – working with our partner communities throughout the world
LFT Ramadhan 1443 – working with our partner communities throughout the world we strive to build resilience and create pathways our of poverty through the key pillars of our work through the year in education, healthcare, mothernomics and water solutions all strengthened with recognising emotional well-being.
However we recognise the immediate need to drive away hunger whether caused by war or climate change and we would once again invite you to join the Ramadhan Food drive to provide 3,000,000 unique meals around the most vulnerable communities around the world in Afghanistan, Gaza, Greece, Kenya, India, Iraq, Pakistan, Tanzania, Yemen and the United Kingdom.
Each country feeds into a parallel year long emergence from poverty program so whether it’s nutritional programs for mothers in Zanzibar, irrigating farmlands in Kenya and Pakistan, education in India, water for remote communities in Yemen or mothernomics in Gaza Iraq and elsewhere let’s harness the spirit of Ramadhan to feed today whilst we build their tomorrow for a future full of hope and imagination.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul