LFT care for female migrants and their children and refugees
LFT care for female migrants and their children and refugees fleeing conflict – please do not miss this opportunity to house up to 35 female headed families of migrants in highly vulnerable situations.
Refugees from Afghanistan and Syrian were the highest numbers assisted with a growing number of families fleeing troubles in Ukraine in the past few days.
Over the years you have enabled the LFT to shelter feed and clothe female migrants and refugees passing through the most challenging times of their lives sometimes pregnant or with recently form babies and young children.
The assistance you’ve provided has enabled us to support the adults obtain a more secure legal status and upskill for work and their children to be back at school, continuing with their schooling.
Just imagine a pregnant mother separated from her husband with young children to fend for sleeping on the streets of a European capital.
We would now like to transform our ad hoc emergency response into a fully fledged shelter that will benefit over 1,000 people over the next three years.
This will cost £10,000 per month or £70 per family unit per month for a comfortable shelter with food, essentials and legal services provided.
Typically this emergency facility would house the vulnerable families for 3-6 months whilst their legal status is resolved.
Please assist the LFT to stabilise these highly disturbed lives and transform many more lives over the next three years.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”