LFT- Zanzibar Updates
Mawlid of Imam Ali as Mubarak – on this auspicious night, it feels so fitting to share news from Zanzibar of
1- the opening of the water desalination plant at the Mnazi Mmoja hospital yesterday by HE Dr Hussain Mwinyi
2- visits to Makunduchi and Kivunge hospitals to see good improvements in Maternal healthcare. You enabled an anaesthetic machine to be delivered for safer surgeries at Kivunge.
3- mothernomics planning emerging to give economic empowerment to mothers in Unguja and Pemba. Delighted to have met the First Lady Bi Mariam Mwinyi.
4- lots more opportunities to assist the water and maternal healthcare – please do continue to support these highly impactful causes.
- LFT Kabul successful completion of the first phase of the Emergency food & Blankets
- LFT Education Projects Progress – Educate2Empower
- LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫 more widow headed families receiving MOM made blankets
- LFT Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Mother Empowerment and Transformation Programs Achieved
- LFT winter preparedness – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫