No products in the cart.
LFT- Zanzibar Updates
Mawlid of Imam Ali as Mubarak – on this auspicious night, it feels so fitting to share news from Zanzibar of
1- the opening of the water desalination plant at the Mnazi Mmoja hospital yesterday by HE Dr Hussain Mwinyi
2- visits to Makunduchi and Kivunge hospitals to see good improvements in Maternal healthcare. You enabled an anaesthetic machine to be delivered for safer surgeries at Kivunge.
3- mothernomics planning emerging to give economic empowerment to mothers in Unguja and Pemba. Delighted to have met the First Lady Bi Mariam Mwinyi.
4- lots more opportunities to assist the water and maternal healthcare – please do continue to support these highly impactful causes.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”