No products in the cart.
LFT emergency food distribution continues
LFT emergency food distribution continues in freezing temperatures in Dashte Barchi, Kabul
This Thursday night please spare a thought for the starving millions of poor internally displaced Afghani families trying to survive in -5 degree temperatures without permenant shelter electricity or warmth.
Your assistance continues to reach many families in Kabul and in the coming winter days many more will be supported.
Thank you for all your support that has enabled us to scale up this food drive to reach over 15,000 individuals most desperately struggling to survive.
Many more can be helped with your support.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul