No products in the cart.
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫- emergency food supplies
LFT Afghanistan 🇦🇫- as the emergency food supplies are ongoing to 5,000 vulnerable individuals each month we continue to look to ways to support more vulnerable families who are on the verge of starvation.
Like with the LFT Al Siddiqa bakery on Sanaa we will iA replicate this so that women headed families like in the picture above don’t have to face starvation or the indignity of sitting outside a bakery begging for bread.
Your generosity will have fed 2,250,000 loaves to the most vulnerable in Yemen. Let’s grow this work together in Kabul too.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul