No products in the cart.
Online Leadership Development Programme
LFT empowerment – we have been heavily invested globally to creating and enhancing capacity in all areas in which we are blessed to work.
From creating capacity for the delivery of mental health well-being programs to the widowed mothers in Iraq, deaf students in Gaza or long term sight impaired patients in Pakistan. Capacity building is at the core of what we do.
It gives us great delight to enhance this offering by hosting a team of expert facilitators who have led leadership programs at various levels in coaching, mentoring and training thousands of participants from diverse backgrounds and equally representative of both genders to be better versions of themselves individually, as members of the communities and societies and their own organisations.
Please do not miss the opportunity to participate in this and enrol for the program today.
Please also share the opportunity with your friends and family.
If you are in a position to do so please sponsor a participant in this program or any other development program or the LFT’s well-being work.
Unlock Your Leadership Potential
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul