No products in the cart.
LFT mothernomics Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Back to School and Winter Warmers
LFT mothernomics Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 Back to School and Winter Warmers – the orphaned boys and girls at the Imam Sadiq School in Karbala operated by the Development and Relief Foundation are looking smart in their new uniforms seen by the mothers on the mothernomics program.
However, this week the boys and girls had an extra glint of happiness in their eyes. Each one of them chose a new winter dress in their mother’s favourite colour and her size to gift to their mother for the love she shows in caring for them especially after their father died.
The joy on the faces of the children and their mothers is invaluable. The mothers producing the children’s school uniforms and the mother’s dresses benefitted from the opportunity to work , the orphaned children selecting a new garment to keep their mummies warm were very excited and the mothers receiving the gift produced by a mother but though their orphaned child also loved the gifts they received.
This would also encourage the mothers receiving the gift to join the mothernomics program and become more independent themselves.
Thank you to our patrons and well wishers who create smiles all round, all year round in so many places touching so many lives.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul