No products in the cart.
LFT Zanzibar 🇹🇿 A&E and laboratory facilities
LFT Zanzibar 🇹🇿 as we approach the start of the new year, we would like to announce the inception of a new project that will support the drive to eliminate avoidable maternal deaths on the islands of Pemba abs Unguja in Zanzibar.
A brand new two storey building to house an A&E and laboratory facilities anticipated to be used by no less than a quarter of a million users in the district of Kusini on the main island of Unguja in Zanzibar.
This will revolutionise the provision of emergency medicine though WHO recommended interventions making it world class in terms of equipment patient care and medical staff training.
Will you take the initiatives to save the lives of mothers babies and the wider community in Zanzibar?
This is a once in a decade chance to tremendously transform lives of those most in need.
One Donation. Twice the impact
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul