No products in the cart.
60th anniversary of Tanzanian independence
The LFT is celebrating the 60th anniversary of Tanzanian independence with a series of programs from maternity care in Zanzibar to water projects on the Island of Pemba. The renovation at the albino school in Pemba is nearing completion.
On the actual Independence Day the children of the Kaole a Primary School, recently fully refurbished by the patrons of the LFT will attend a dental camp and will each receive a school bag with stationary to help them study with greater ease and diligence.
We have ongoing talks with the Jakaya Kikwete Foundation to enhance the clinical services at this clinic 10 kilometres along the shoreline from the ancient habitation of Kaole.
To all our Tanzanian brothers and sisters celebrating Happy Independence Day!
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”
- Amina, 32, talks about her inspiring Mothernomics journey
- Food Assistance Continues to Support Needy Families in West Kabul
- Meet Marzia – a widowed woman and a beneficiary of LFT’s mental health training programme
- Latifa’s lived experience – a Mothernomics programme participant in Kabul