No products in the cart.
A Bothernomics project in Sana’a for sustainable development
LFT Yemen 🇾🇪- your generosity has enabled
🧵 the country’s first mothernomics program training and employing widowed mothers in Sanaa and soon to start in Al Hodeida.
🥖 the LFTs very own Al Siddiqa bakery with 2,250,000 fresh loaves to be baked and distributed to the neediest.
🍱 over 2,000,000 kilograms of lifesaving food to be delivered.
🧺 to over 30,000 families or over 180,000 individuals to be served.
🐑 250 sheep herds to be distributed to rural communities.
Healthcare 🏥 over 18 mobile scanning units supplied in 8 cities and districts across the county with a large scanning unit procured for the main hospital in Sanaa.
📺 international advocacy for the rights of the Yemeni people
💵 please keep your generosity flowing by donations below:
Kenya needs your help
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”