No products in the cart.
Big Give Christmas Challenge
LFT Mothernomics- Karbala Iraq 🇮🇶 We are delighted to be taking part in the Big Give Christmas Challenge this year and the countdown has begun with the campaign being two weeks away!
By making a donation to the Big Give Christmas Challenge between midday on Tuesday 30th November to 7th December, your donation will be doubled with funds from our matching pot from the Coles Medlock Foundation and other private donors.
With an aim to raise £100K, that is £50,000 doubled.
This will help widowed mothers secure their own financial futures and raise their children with dignity hope and renewed imagination and enthusiasm.
With your help, we can make the campaign a success – transforming dependency and desperation into independence and liberation for over 2,000,000 families that are headed by widowed mothers.
Watch this space for more information on our Big Give campaign and how you can support us.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”