No products in the cart.
LFT Kenya renewing varied commitments to reduce our carbon footprint
LFT Kenya – with global political and business leadership renewing varied commitments to reduce our carbon footprint at the LFT we not only realise the impact of climate change on our planet we continue to take incremental steps to improve the lives of those most vulnerable.
Each of our off grid water solutions work entirely on solar energy and eliminate any reliance on fossil fuel or the need for deforestation.
The clean fresh pure water is available close to the dwellings and farmlands and allows increased farming through novel irrigation solutions including by vertical farming.
In Kenya we are well on the way to fulfilling our commitment to plant 124,000 fruit, herbal and shade giving trees having already covered centres in 11 villages.
Not only does this ensure that water access in the driest regions is made available but is done in a way that is respectful and rejuvenating to the local environment.
Clean water, no carbon emissions and better access to food remedies and shade. All with clear commitments transform lives sustainably.
Thank you to each and every one involved. And if you still want to join or do more please see donation form below:
Kenya needs your help
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”