No products in the cart.
LFT team in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 supports vulnerable families
Today the LFT team in Afghanistan 🇦🇫 supported vulnerable families in Dasht e Barchi district in Kabul.
The desperation in families to feed themselves is dire with numerous instances of young girls forced into marriage to keep the rest of the family fed and young orphans left to die on the streets.
The time to act is now. We will iA stand with as many families as we can over this period with warm blankets hand stitched by skilled mothers to keep displaced families warm this winter.
Thank you for your generosity and encouragement to these highly vulnerable families.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”