No products in the cart.
Sanaa Yemen 🇾🇪 mothernomics
In Sanaa Yemen 🇾🇪 yesterday the LFT marked a new milestone for the mothernomics program with 10 widowed mothers starting their training program after months of planning and negations.
The mothers determination to grow their own life skills and be achieve success for their own and their orphaned children.
Many of these mothers will be internally displaced and so having the responsibility of settling their orphaned children down with food and shelter for the past few months has been their lookout whilst grieving the loss of their husbands.
The group of mother honours the life of our dear friend and brother Aqeel Noorali who left us exactly a year ago today. Please remember his soul with a Sure Faateha.
- Eid Al Adha – Kabul Afghanistan 🇦🇫 LFT continuation of support to food insecure households in Dasht-e-Barchi
- Read about Mehdi- an orphaned child whose dreams come true through LFT’s educational programme.
- Meet Mahdi, a boy orphaned aged just six months old whose schooling journey was enabled by the LFT’s education program
- LFT mothernomics mothers chose to spend some of their profits on a trip to Kadhimayn.
- LFT’s Emergency Food Assistance: “If we didn’t receive this timely food package, starvation wouldn’t have been far away”