No products in the cart.
LFT Kenya 🇰🇪 Drought Response
With Chakama in the Likoni district being at the core of the current drought impacting the lives of over 2,000,000 people the generosity of the donors have enabled this water desalination plant to be tailored to the water salinity levels at the sure of installation.
This will be a tremendous life saver for over 10,000 people as water is the source of life and whilst it’s missing at surface level large subterranean sources can be pumped up to ground level using large solar panels for energy.
Harnessing solar energy for life saving solutions in a sustainable manner- thank you to all our patrons.
Kenya needs your help
- LFT Ramadhan Iftaar – Feroza’s Story
- LFT continues to empower communities all year round
- LFT – working with differently able communities in Gaza Karbala and Pakistan
- Effectiveness of LFT’s Eftari food contribution programme for vulnerable families in Afghanistan
- LFT’s hygiene, nutrition, mental well-being and social awareness campaigns in Afghanistan